LOL John and MJ!

Alvin
0 x
If you show them they will cum!

Kobolt
FF Virgin

Re: Tell Us How You found the Krewe

Post by Kobolt » Sun Nov 17, 2013 12:15 pm

Basically... it was 1999 and I was enjoying the sun at Atlantic Shores with all the other naked happy people. I got into a conversation with John and that's when I joined the team. I really miss Atlantic Shores. It was a great place to mingle and meet people.
1 x

WhatSheSays
Krewe Asylum Wanna-be

Post by WhatSheSays » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:39 am

We were looking for alternatives to our usual fall trip to Cabo when my best friend called me after seeing a show about Fantasy Fest on Playboy TV. I told him that sounds like fun lets book it expecting a Mardi Gras type party, lol. My wife did some looking online and was preparing with some outfits and I kind of laugh it off not knowing what it was really about. This was in 2011.

When we get there, we were overwhelmed with debauchery and hedonism (in a good way :D ). I realized then that I was way over dressed and probably looked like a tourist. Other things learned that first year....stay closer to Duval St., less is more, bring costumes and make a schedule of events to attend for the week. We also met a couple at Irish Kevin's and later that night after leaving, we talked and figured out we were being hit on being naive to the swinger lifestyle.

I think by Thursday, Sandi worked up the courage to get body painted and I felt like a third wheel as she was stopped up and down Duval St for photos. She was really enjoying the attention. Knowing so many pics were taken, we started searching the net for FF pics when we got back home and came across the Krazy Krewe site.We decided this was going to be one of our annual pilgrimages and it would be so much better to hang out with a fun group, not just roam the streets by ourselves as we did that first year.

We'd like to thank everyone for the warm welcome and making us feel a part of the group. Each year is getting better than the last....
2 x

alvinjamaica
Administrator

Post by alvinjamaica » Mon Jan 13, 2014 1:43 am

Nice report whatshesays!

Alvin
0 x
If you show them they will cum!

itsourcrazylife
Administrator

Post by itsourcrazylife » Mon Jan 13, 2014 8:33 am

This is a very cool report. We are glad that you found the Krewe.
1 x
John & MJ
http://www.itsourcrazylife.com
itsourcrazylife1@yahoo.com
No matter what they say I've done; I ain't never had too much fun.

jessnshane8

Post by jessnshane8 » Mon May 23, 2016 1:19 pm

We just joined this forum today but long story short I had gotten divorced in the fall of 09'. It was a lightening fast divorce and I was in shock and on my 2nd or third date with a woman and it was a crappy fall day in the midwest. I blurted out that we should probably go to FL to get out of the cold and I committed to booking us some tickets to Key West. I didn't know anything about FF and wondered why in hell the rooms were through the stratosphere. We landed and there were boobs-- lots of boobs and nakedness. I had never even slept with this women yet.

I'm with a different woman now and have been for 5 plus years. We will be at the Pierhouse again this year.

Shane and Jess
6 x

kovy
Slick Charmer

Post by kovy » Mon May 23, 2016 7:55 pm

We found the Krewe just looking for FF photos. My screen-name of "Kovy" was actually my dad's nickname, never mine. I used it here since I actually joined the Krewe on my dad's birthday, April 23rd. Our group of friends visited KW and most of us fell in love with it out of the gate. FF is an event best suited to KW, as "to each his own" is certainly the order of the day in KW, whether during FF or not. Live and let live are great words to live by - FF is the culmination of that philosophy! The Krewe is the group version of that ideal!

How did I find FF?? I think we found out about it from some internet article, we linked it to our KW visit in 2006 and the rest is history for us!

:tisout :woo2 :boobs4 :sum :pimp2 :badance :che1 :tite1 :drunk5 :domi1 :domi2 :drin1
4 x
The Dude abides.......

williamnmary
Tease

Post by williamnmary » Tue May 24, 2016 10:39 pm

We also stumbled into (and home from) fantasy fest. We were spending a week in the Upper Keys in 2014, but it poured all week. On Thursday we took a day trip to Key West for something to do, and found a party going on. We found a room, bought a few things to wear, and stayed through the parade before heading back. Initially the FF spirit was a bit overwhelming, and we more the observers than the participants. By Sat our wardrobe changed A LOT, and the titties were out and proud. A month after we got home we decided to go back for 2015, and scheduled Wed-Sun.

As for the Krewe, we saw the float in the parade in 2014, and did some research. We signed up, and sign on for the parade in 2015. And had an absolute ball. My wife helped with the ABC contest, and had a great time. We did a couple of the other Krewe events last year as well, and met more people than we can remember their names yet (but we will get there). Dana was wonderful, and introduced us around at the Friday night party.

This year we are in KW Sun-Sun and hope to meet, and re-meet, more people, and do a few more events. We hope to get involved with some of the "off broadway" stuff this year too. We are staying in what looks like a nice cottage just off of the main drag, and hope to have people over as well. Don't want to wish the summer away already, but we are ready for the party to get started too.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again.

Willie & Mary
9 x

Jennrnbsn
FF Virgin

Post by Jennrnbsn » Wed Aug 10, 2016 1:44 pm

We made our first trip to KW in 2012, during the second week of October. We loved it, but one day we remarked to the bartender "this place would be really fun if there were a few more people here." He laughed, said 'wait a week,' and then told us about fantasy fest. We looked it up when we got home, and found the Krewe from a post on TripAdvisor. Obviously Dana is the one who stood out from the boards, so when we came down the next year for Fantasy Fest she was the first person I introduced myself to. And the trip gets longer and longer each year!
9 x

Chris-n-Natalie
Krewe Asylum Wanna-be

Post by Chris-n-Natalie » Wed Aug 24, 2016 4:06 pm

Made my first trip to KW in 2013. I actually rented a sailboat at Sunset marina as I thought that would be a cool way to spend my trip (it was!) and rented a bicycle to go between Stock Island and essentially Old Town. Was a great way to see ALL of the island, not just the tourist area of KW. In preparing for my trip I read a LOT about the history of KW, out of the way sights, places the locals hang, etc..

I actually had known about FF from many years ago; think I saw it on a documentary show or something, so I kind of new what it was about. After visiting I was more curious about FF, and after my first trip (was end of Sept '13) during FF week I would log on to the Sloppy Joes Street Cam and watch the people go by. Ever since that first visit I would log on to the various cams around Duval and watch the crowds.... my kind of people!

Been to KW several times since that first trip and as we were planning for our next visit in 2016 we decided to look into going during FF week. We booked our trip and afterwards decided to check around the Internet for any message forums or groups to get more info on the event. Found this site, signed up, and kind of have been lurking/posting ever since. Wish I would have found this site before we booked as it might have changed our minds on what dates we wanted to go. Didnt realize that there were SO many different parties and events going on during FF besides just hitting all of the usual watering holes.

Anyways, been nice chatting with some of you and getting more info on the FF events. Look forward to meeting all of you!

Chris & Natalie
6 x

LiveLikeURDyin
FF Virgin

Post by LiveLikeURDyin » Wed Aug 24, 2016 10:04 pm

After reading many of the posts I guess I am a true FF virgin. Until 10 months ago I had never heard of FF. I was doing research to finally book my #1 bucket list item (the last 2 weeks of Oct). I want to haul my own boat from upstate NY and haul it to KW and run the Keys with my own boat. (Can't wait!!)
However when calling the Galleon and others to find out to find out pricing and accomodations, each place told me their slips were already booked. When the 2nd place told me they had no available slips, I asked why when it was almost a year in advance. He said " well....its fantasy fesy!!! ". I paused and then asked, what is FF?? He asked, you never heard of it?
So needless to say, I called and got a slip at Garrison Bight marina so I am still on KW. Then I jumped online to look up FF right away......wow!!! Our kind of party!!!! So during my research I came across the Krewe.

Been viewing, posting, and learning from everyone's advice. Thank you to those who have shared and advised us.
Look forward to meeting the crew and participating in many of the parties.

We will boat during the day and then party by night!!!
7 x

hopin4fun
FF Virgin

Post by hopin4fun » Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:18 pm

We first heard about FF through photos on Voyeurweb that popped up every late October and November. We had some friends attend back in 2010 but the timing wasn't right for us at that time. We vacationed in south Florida in April 2013 and spent a couple of days in Key West during that trip which included a visit to the Garden. During this trip, several of the store owners on Duval asked us if we had been to FF yet and old us what a great week it was to spend in KW. When we got back home from this trip we started planning to attend that October and made our room and flight reservations. It was so easy in 2013 when Southwest was still flying direct into Key West. This year not so easy. The airlines have changed our flight times in and out at least a half dozen times so far and there is still two months to go. Anyway, in 2013 we arrived Wednesday and flew back out Sunday. Not knowing that Fogarty's sold tickets for their red night virtually all night long, we rushed right over after our arrival to purchase our wrist bands for that night. What a pair of geeks right? I remember riding our bikes down Caroline Ave and hearing the music a few blocks from Duval. After locking our bikes and walking the last block, I remember it was like sensory overload when we hit Duval alongside Fogarty's. But good sensory overload. All I can say is that it was crazy with half naked people everywhere on Duval. My wife lost both of her red sequined pasties but she was so "happy" it didn't matter. We got some great pics of her posing with everyone and had a great time. Of course we did the Sloppy Joe's toga night on Thursday but the most fun was the leather and lace breakfast at Hog Breaths. By far the most fun at FF. Between the live band, the comedian mc and the costume contest, we had a great time. My wife wore lace that year but having no leather then, I just wore some satin pajama bottoms and never felt more out of place. Which is why I don't understand all the gawkers in street clothes with their cameras lining Duval St. Either join the party or stay home. We went again in 2014 but the weather and a few other problems made it a bust that year. Nothing but positive thoughts for great weather and a great time in 2016, provided of course that our airlines get us there. Looking forward to meeting some of the nice people I've chatted with briefly this past year. :kray 8-) :tisout :boobs5 :wino :bana1
5 x
If it's not fun, what's the point?

hopin4fun
FF Virgin

Post by hopin4fun » Fri Aug 26, 2016 3:46 pm

OOps. I got so excited about FF that I forgot to say how I found the Krewe. Of course while searching for photos of FF. And information too. I liked what I saw posted on the site and how non-judgmental everyone seemed to be. Like FF, there's a level for everyone. We watched the locals parade from in from in front of Efrain's house in 2014 and everyone that we met there was really nice.
4 x
If it's not fun, what's the point?

Prtypals
FF Virgin

Post by Prtypals » Fri Nov 18, 2016 8:36 pm

Wow I know I'm a little late with this post but I guess we just found the "krewe". We have been to fantasy fest in 2015....the first year we entered the LS and wow what a way to enter the LS.... lol we had a blast! We couldn't go in 2016 and that is where we found the krewe on the SLS site. Have been following the members and can't wait to meet everyone in 2017 at FF. This is definitely our kind of crowd!!
2 x

Sailman

Post by Sailman » Sun Mar 10, 2019 11:25 am

We stumbled across the Krew on FetLife
0 x