Tell Us How You found the Krewe

How it all began....
Efrain
Administrator

Tell Us How You found the Krewe

Post by Efrain » Fri Aug 30, 2013 2:34 am

This section is for your stories of How did You find out about Fantasy Fest and How did You find out about the Krewe.

Tell Us your Stories.... :dancer2
1 x
Having sex doggy style is like driving in fog at night. If you're not careful, you'll fuck up someone's rear end

I have come to realize that lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE !

luvleathergirl
Fantasy Fest Vet

Re: Tell Us How You found the Krewe

Post by luvleathergirl » Fri Aug 30, 2013 8:08 am

So I'm at a farmers market chatting in June 2006 and a guy I know says "I can't believe u haven't been to fantasy fest" !! Wait this has possibilities...tell me more!!! I rush home and kent and I jump online...gotta love the Internet...we find more information and immediately book our flights and hotel. We kept surfing and stumble on the krewe. Before even stepping on land I meet so many...heck I even got drunk with Cher while hearing great stories...I remember joining the chats and meeting Zoe and Gina...and even went to Gina's birthday party to meet them finally at the porter court house...I met Charles Henry Steve susie Joan bill all there...the first night we arrived we went to our hotel and debated about going out or just going to the hotel bar (we were at the double tree)...heck it was late - 9pm...lol we decided to hop the hotel shuttle...there was plaid every where - it was plaid night! We missed the shuttle back to the hotel...the rest is history!

That first trip also introduced us to Ed, Ef & Crystal, John & MJ...didn't meet Dave & Trixie, Randy & Donna until year 3...I think that was the year I also met Ronnie (this year though i think we could reach 2nd base Huh Ronnie? - lol) and then his bride at the airport bar the following year...oh my gosh...what about porter cottage...I met dave & Bonnie & the infamous Rick and Don & Ami...of course many of these folks we met while naked...perfect!

Then what about Dolphin house? Needed to get cleaned up so wanted to conserve water so showered with Mike after getting thrown out of the green parrot (can u believe it!) with his bride Sharon, Jack, Vinny, Jack...I'm sure I missed someone from that night...my memory is foggy...

Oh my gosh...what about John & mj's pool party? And the crackers! Love those things...chatting in the pool with Anne and sitting on John the firemans lap while enjoying some good conversation (and yes I was really only sitting on his lap)!

Let me think...there r stories with Gerry & Belkys...Anne & Barron...Paul...Hula & Anthony...the list just goes on!!

I can go on and on! But gotta run! Thanks everyone who we have met and who we will meet in the future for giving us so many great memories!
2 x

Mrsomething

Post by Mrsomething » Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:35 am

I found ff by accident online,a full two years before I ever went.....I could never find anyone to go with me,,,, (still can't.... Lol).... so I went online to find others that were already going....... It's only my second trip,,,,, but you guys made a huge difference in going back alone this year..... :agree:
1 x

Ronnie
Rainbow Evaluator

Post by Ronnie » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:01 pm

Thanks for including me Lisa, looking forward to another great year. lets skip 2nd and go right to 3rd LOL
1 x

ChefHeidi
FF Virgin

Post by ChefHeidi » Tue Sep 03, 2013 5:45 pm

My cousin Who is now deceased took me to my first FF in 2008. I was mesmerized and fell in love with Key West and FF. The next year my husband and I drove down and stayed at Truman Annex and he loved it as much as I did. Due to a series of operations and illness this is out first time to be able to go back. How we met the Krewe, was walking around the area and wanted a cool, quiet place to sit, relax and have a drink.. it was late afternoon/early eveningish.. It was a Tuesday.... Well, we walked into Captain Tony's, we where there about an hour or so and people started arriving and it was no longer quiet LOL, but we also really liked the way the bar staff was interacting with the onslaught of people and people started talking to us and we ended up partying at CT's the rest of the week. So here we are coming back and officially partying with the Krewe.
1 x

Majicman
Tease

Post by Majicman » Thu Sep 05, 2013 10:51 pm

2003 was our first Fantasy Fest, I had heard someone talking about it but I can't even remember who it was. We weren't really drinkers and had never done anything very risque so it was waaaay out of our comfort zone. I did a ton of reading before that first year and it was then that I found the Krewe online. I think I posted once or twice but that was a few Yahoo-lives ago. The first year we just kind of looked into Capt Tony's but were too shy to really check it out. Libby did end up getting a full body paint job on Thursday! Damn I wish we were still that young but maybe not so naive :3some:

Our second year 2004 we walked in the parade with the Krewe. Libby wore high boots with heels which she thought looked really hot... yeah that lasted about a hundred yards. Needless to say she was less than thrilled with the parade and we haven't done it again. This year will be our 11th consecutive Fantasy Fest and we're more excited about it than ever.

Rusty...
2 x
Rusty & Libby

alvinjamaica
Administrator

Post by alvinjamaica » Thu Sep 05, 2013 11:26 pm

I started like Rusty in 2003. Think I found the crew by following Nina into Captain Tony's. LOL! But who remembers. Or maybe it was Trixie, since I
spent a lot of that year with Michele, Trixie, Dave, etc.

Alvin
1 x
If you show them they will cum!

Dana
FF Slut

Post by Dana » Sat Oct 12, 2013 2:44 pm

While flight testing over the Carribean it became apparent one sortie was not going to meet the requirements. Then we figured out it would take two more sorties and flying back and forth from Atlanta would really limit our on station time and force a crew rest. I knew about NAS Key West but I had never been there so I suggested we operate from there. Coincidentally it was during Fantasy Fest and I've been back every year since then.

The next year I knew I had to dress up in costume and eventually made it to CTs. First Krewe member I met was MJ and then John and the rest is history!

Thanks John n MJ!
Dana
2 x
The shy, quiet, and reserved one.. .

margaritabill
FF Virgin

Post by margaritabill » Sun Oct 13, 2013 12:02 am

I have been to fest multiple times in the past, but it has been a while. I would come down with a bunch of friends on a sailboat, stay at a marina, and party all week. This year, it was just me and a buddy, so looking online for events, i stumbled on a post, and found this site, and signed up, and have had some great chats with ppl already!

Bill
2 x

travelino
Fantasy Fest Vet

Post by travelino » Sun Oct 13, 2013 8:46 pm

Alvin,
I first met you at the Atlantic Shores pool when my wife and I went over to meet Michelle and her husband to be. We had been chatting with Michele right after the 2002 FF, but never met her in person and I told her about the Krewe and that 2003 we had planned to all met at Captain Tonys' and dress in Plaid. That is how she found out about the Krewe and marched with us in the Saturday parade. Michele was a sort of celebrity in her own right by then, having won first place in the body paint contests the previous years. It was great to have her join the Krewe those years in her famous full body paints. Of course Alvin, we know you get around, also met you at Roselawn (not a cemetary) ,
where more creative ART is done.

On how we found out about FF, well I have to admit I found out about it in 1996 while looking at ART on Voyeurweb, which was a fairly new site at the time. It took till 1998 before we actually attended. And that's the truth.
1 x

alvinjamaica
Administrator

Post by alvinjamaica » Mon Oct 14, 2013 1:26 am

Morph,

I remember that Atlantic Shores meeting. I also found out about FF on voyeurweb. Well really, more about FF. Saw a feature on Playboy TV. I do remember you from Roselawn also. That was the same year I think 2003. Pity Atlantic Shores went away, it was cool! That was actually my first FF, 2003, before that I was always at Hedo II that time of the year for their anniversary celebrations which were kinda wild.. Had linked up with Michelle before through VW and we had become friends.

Might be back at Roselawn next year!

Good memories!
0 x

Friar Fuk & Nun4U
Administrator

Post by Friar Fuk & Nun4U » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:10 am

We met Michelle and Eric at Atlantic Shores before they were married, I think in 2001. Alvin was 2003 the year you had those special shot glasses or was that 2004?
1 x
Bob & Fran
The Holy HellRaisers
Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?

Efrain
Administrator

Post by Efrain » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:34 am

I took Crystal for our anniversary in 2001 to kw for the weekend and that happen to be the first weekend of FF. Everyone kept asking us if we were there for FF and I answered "what is FF" so after we got back home I looked up FF.
After I saw the pictures of what FF was all about, I told Crystal that next year we were coming down to FF.
2002 and 2003 we came down just for the second weekend- friday thru sunday. and we came by ourselves both of those years.
2003 the Florida Marlins were playing in the championship game while the parade was going on so I was watching the game at the bar in La Concha and Crystal was watching the parade on the sidewalk.
I kept checking up on Crystal to make sure she was OK....about the 3rd time I went to check on her..the woman next to her told me...I don't know what you guys are into but she is out of control...she got beads up to her chin....she was pretty wasted and had no recollection of what she was doing.

when we got back home I went online and was looking for pictures of Crystal to find out what she was doing and if any pictures were taken....that's how I came to find the krewe..I ran into the yahoo group and everyone posting of all the fun they had at FF...it sounded like so much fun that we joined the krewe and met them in 2004 and have been partying with them ever since...10 yrs with the krewe(12 total) and counting.
I did find pictures of Crystal in 03 but she was just waving to the marchers...nothing incriminating....after all this years still have no idea what she was doing to get all those beads :shock:
2 x
Having sex doggy style is like driving in fog at night. If you're not careful, you'll fuck up someone's rear end

I have come to realize that lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE !

alvinjamaica
Administrator

Post by alvinjamaica » Tue Oct 15, 2013 2:10 am

Efrain wrote:she was pretty wasted and had no recollection of what she was doing.
That's her story and she's sticking to it Ef! LOL

Bob, 2003 was the shot glasses indeed. I totally forgot about them.

By the way Krewe Bob and Fran were the first "strangers" I talked to at Key West. They are the most friendly people ever!
and before you ask.. I never got the memo about not talking to strangers.

Alvin
0 x

itsourcrazylife
Administrator

Post by itsourcrazylife » Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:11 pm

"Stranger Danger!!", Alvin, "Stranger Danger!!" Fortunately there are no strangers at Fantasy Fest. LOL
1 x
John & MJ
http://www.itsourcrazylife.com
itsourcrazylife1@yahoo.com
No matter what they say I've done; I ain't never had too much fun.