New Destination Help!

Chat about anything you like here... hello, how are you? whats new? Check this out...
DMBtattoo
Tease

New Destination Help!

Post by DMBtattoo »

My wife and I just returned from our first FF and it was awesome! We probably will go every other year now!

We sre looking for an all inclusive resort, adults only with a party atmosphere. Not your typical lay on the beach honeymooners type. Even relaxed during the day is cool but want to party at night. We loved the themes of FF, not sure if any resorts do that. Been to Punta Cana before and don't really want to do Cancun.

We are early 30s, a budget of 3-4 thousand and a timeframe of mid Sept 2016.

Any suggestions or recommendations?
0 x
Efrain
Administrator

Re: New Destination Help!

Post by Efrain »

Hedonism in Jamaica does theme nights like Fantasy Fest.
Desire resort in cancun.
That's the only 2 I know of but there might be others
0 x
Having sex doggy style is like driving in fog at night. If you're not careful, you'll fuck up someone's rear end

I have come to realize that lifes journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting...HOLY SHIT....WHAT A RIDE !
Majicman
Tease

Post by Majicman »

It sounds like you're describing Hedo. Check out the forums at: http://www.adulttravelforum.com

They have a Young Swingers Week every July/March that might interest you if you think the normal hedo crowd is too old. Hedo, just like FF is what you make of it, so you control how wild you want it to be, but there party is there non-stop if you want it.
0 x
Rusty & Libby
itsourcrazylife
Administrator

Post by itsourcrazylife »

Hedo 2 in Jamaica. We will be going again in June with Ann's group.
0 x
John & MJ
http://www.itsourcrazylife.com
itsourcrazylife1@yahoo.com
No matter what they say I've done; I ain't never had too much fun.
itsourcrazylife
Administrator

Here is a link to the information for Ann's group trip. viewtopic.php?f=9&t=2507

There are several other groups at Hedo II at the same time. Wild Women Vacations, Sex Games, Hedo Rockers, Reggae Cowboys, Texas Two Steppers, Castaways Travel, and of course Krewe De Krazy Life - and maybe others.

Hedo is whatever you want it to be. Laid back during the day (or night for that matter) if you want, or 24 hour party. They have nightly themes, plus many of the groups have themes of their own, just like at Fantasy Fest.
0 x
John & MJ
DMBtattoo
Tease

Post by DMBtattoo »

Thnaks for the help! Anyone been to the desire pearl? Hedo seems a bit out of our scope.
0 x
The Travel Slut
Fantasy Fest Vet

Post by The Travel Slut »

Hi there...I have been fortunate to experience both Desire and Hedo and have friends that have also done both numerous times.

You are in a great position to be able to choose either resort to meet your needs and criteria because whatever decision you make--it will be the right one.

Both resorts get great reviews for various reasons unique to each resort but they also share many similarities and I would focus on the most important factors in your decision-making whether it be beach size/quality, room quality/amenities, off-property excursions, total costs in airfare/all-inclusive amenities and of course, the guests/group possibilities.

I would caution you when comparing the 2 resorts to consider using only very recent reviews as the resort has done a 60-70% resort-wide renovation in staff, amenities, and the property itself. I don't even recognize some of the resort area photos from our Krewe's most recent visit in June.

If you have any specific questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Have fun in the anticipation of a GREAT time!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to Fantasy Fest & Hedo!" CougarMilfAnnie
sailor and the dame
FF Virgin

Post by sailor and the dame »

Anyone have any experience with Caliente' near Tampa?

http://www.calienteresorts.com
0 x
The Travel Slut
Fantasy Fest Vet

Post by The Travel Slut »

Hi there....I have experienced Caliente numerous times but only once this year and it was as good as ever in terms of the weekend parties (themed Saturday nights), great property/pool/spa/food and plenty of places to drink and sun.

Accomodations vary in price and amenities but everything is close to main areas and off-property venues are close by.
0 x
"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go to Fantasy Fest & Hedo!" CougarMilfAnnie
itsourcrazylife
Administrator

We get to Caliente a few times a year. It such a long trip for us, but worth it .... 45 minutes drive time. LOL
Really, it's a lot of fun, a very nice property.
1 x
John & MJ