Swingers at FF

Chat about anything you like here... hello, how are you? whats new? Check this out...
nerodog

Swingers at FF

Post by nerodog »

Hi,

My wife and I along with 2 other couples are heading to FF this year. We are all active swingers and always looking for a good time with others. Are there any swingers or couples that are members here that may be interested in some fun? Are there any swinger get togethers or events at FF this year?

Let us know please.
0 x
itsourcrazylife
Administrator

Re: Swingers at FF

Post by itsourcrazylife »

There is the Kinky Couples party on the final Saturday. It is an SDC event. SDC and usually at least one other lifestyle group will hold unofficial events. You can check the various websites for information, plus members will post more info as it is available. Rumors gives out SDC wristbands that help identify you to other couples and gives a discount on drinks there. They only give them out in the afternoon because it gets too busy in the evening. Just about all events are lifestyle friendly. Some, like the fetish parties and the exposed party probably draw a high percentage of swing couples.
0 x
John & MJ
http://www.itsourcrazylife.com
itsourcrazylife1@yahoo.com
No matter what they say I've done; I ain't never had too much fun.
DropTopGal
FF Virgin

Post by DropTopGal »

Swingers at FF?? ;-) Perhaps I missed something while at FF the past two years, but meeting new couples & possibly hooking up is not it as if going to a couples club. Connecting with another couple or whatever else may be your thing before FF is probably the way to go about it.
0 x
S&D
Tease

Post by S&D »

The Aqua Bar on Duval is hosting afternoon LS activities starting Sunday 10/25 at 3pm. They advertise it as a SDC members event. Free to attend and must be on the SDC guest list.
0 x
Donna & Steve
DropTopGal
FF Virgin

Post by DropTopGal »

DropTopGal wrote:Swingers at FF?? ;-) Perhaps I missed something while at FF the past two years, but meeting new couples & possibly hooking up is not as if going to a couples club. Connecting with another couple or whatever else may be your thing before FF is probably the way to go about it.
0 x