It's already been a great year with the Krewe for me

Chat about anything you like here... hello, how are you? whats new? Check this out...
The Travel Slut
Fantasy Fest Vet

It's already been a great year with the Krewe for me

Post by The Travel Slut » Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:41 pm

And even though I will be missing my 14th Fantasy Fest since 1999 this October (I'll be on an Australian cruise), I have been blessed and fortunate to have so many great Krewe meet-ups this year including;

Gasparilla in Tampa

Nude Nite Tampa Art Show in Tampa

Secrets Resort & Rendezvous in Kissemmee (Orlando) & a pre-Hedonism resort group trip check-in by some of the Krewe

Mccabe's Irish Pub in downtown Bradenton

Hedonism II resort in Jamaica for a 10th Annual Group Trip Adventure (note: 11th Annual-open to all- is set for June 2017)

Hurricane Wilma & HulaFest 4-day house party (my house) with boat trip to Passage Key and all sorts of pool and costumed fun

Mini-meet near Grand Rapids, Michigan

Secrets Resort again

Football game watching at Rickey T's in Apollo Beach

And a few other fun and quick meetups through out the year so far.

I will be thinking of you all at Fantasy Fest and looking forward to more Krewe times in 2017....come see and join me and the Krewe!

Take care, travel safe and have safe fun everyone.

Ann The Travel Slut
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
1 x
Hedonism resort in Jamaica for the Krewe's 13th Annual Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous---June 15-22 2019 and again open to all singles & couples!
It's nude, clothing-optional, all-inclusive, tropical, beachfront & costume-friendly for singles/couples. Details: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com with lowest group rates but limited availability :2up

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!" Ann, The Travel Slut Email: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

HenryVes

Re: It's already been a great year with the Krewe for me

Post by HenryVes » Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:05 am

for the many new and returning members who may not have seen this topic.
0 x

Friar Fuk & Nun4U
Administrator

Re: It's already been a great year with the Krewe for me

Post by Friar Fuk & Nun4U » Wed Mar 13, 2019 8:53 am

HenryVes wrote:
Tue Mar 12, 2019 9:05 am
for the many new and returning members who may not have seen this topic.
A very strange and silly 1st post that tests my patience - get with the program or be banned!
1 x
Bob & Fran
The Holy HellRaisers
Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?