Merry Christmas wishes to you all

Chat about anything you like here... hello, how are you? whats new? Check this out...
The Travel Slut
Slick Charmer

Merry Christmas wishes to you all

Post by The Travel Slut » Sat Dec 22, 2018 3:52 pm

Merry Christmas weekend everyone! :woo3

I'm so grateful to have so many people in my life both in real life and online that I wanted to wish everyone only the best for Christmas and the holiday season including New Year 2019.

You will be seeing much more of me here and elsewhere now that my 240+ days of travels (200+ overseas) of 2018 are coming to a close.

Be sure to follow my past, present and future update posts, photos, and videos here and my other sites:

http://twitter.com/TheTravelSlut

www.flickr.com/photos/47973856@N00/

http://www.flickr.com/groups/hedonismresortgrouptrip

www.instagram.com/annleets/

www.facebook.com/groups/KrewedeKrazyLif ... riptoHedo/

Thank you.

Ann

TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
Hedonism resort in Jamaica for the Krewe's 13th Annual Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous---June 15-22 2019 and again open to all singles & couples!
It's nude, clothing-optional, all-inclusive, tropical, beachfront & costume-friendly for singles/couples. Details: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com with lowest group rates but limited availability :2up

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!" Ann, The Travel Slut Email: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com

The Travel Slut
Slick Charmer

Re: Merry Christmas wishes to you all

Post by The Travel Slut » Sat Dec 22, 2018 6:03 pm

and....
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
0 x
Hedonism resort in Jamaica for the Krewe's 13th Annual Group Trip Adventure & Rendezvous---June 15-22 2019 and again open to all singles & couples!
It's nude, clothing-optional, all-inclusive, tropical, beachfront & costume-friendly for singles/couples. Details: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com with lowest group rates but limited availability :2up

"Good girls go to heaven, bad girls go everywhere!" Ann, The Travel Slut Email: TheTravelSlut@yahoo.com