New Transplant

New to the Krewe? Pop in and say hi and tell us a little bit about yourself! or send out hellos to the 'virgins' in our group!
1shower

New Transplant

Post by 1shower »

Hello. I just moved to Daytona Beach from Portland Oregon last week.
Fantasy Fest has been on my bucket list for a long time. Now that I’m so close, and have tons of free time, it would be a shame not to attend.
However, accommodations are rather pricey.
I’m looking for anyone who might have a place they are interested in sharing.
I’m open to any and all kinds of space.
My schedule is very flexible, when it comes to days I can attend.
I’m very open minded, respectful, and clean.
I respect all boundaries. If you’d like any other information from me, feel free to ask.
Thanks. I look forward to reading some replies.
0 x
DRACOMACHINE
FF Virgin

Re: New Transplant

Post by DRACOMACHINE »

On the Facebook group Krewe de Krazy Life, I thought I saw someone post about rooms.

BTW, Not sure if you are familiar with The Daytona Area (Since you just moved from Oregon). Biketober Fest Starts October 14th. Hit Main Street!!! It’s a Great Warm Up for Fantasy Fest! I try and stay good and save my money for Fantasy Fest most years, but I still end up hitting Biketober Fest! I don’t ride, but they pack the streets and bars just like Fantasy Fest. Then they do it again in the Spring For “BikeWeek”.
0 x
Friar Fuk & Nun4U
Administrator

Re: New Transplant

Post by Friar Fuk & Nun4U »

If you don't find something try Susie@keywestkey.com - she always seems to have last minute cancellations at good rates and gets her commission from the merchants.
0 x
Bob & Fran
The Holy HellRaisers
Where are we going? And why are we in this handbasket?